Translate

Simple & Quick Gold Copper Eyes

I know it has no color but it's simple & quick and this is all I need for today.






I used my NAKED 2 brush. 

It is double sided brush. 

But you can use your flat shader brush & blending brush if don't have NAKED 2.

I found this brush useless at first, but so practical at this moment.

1. Apply Laura mercier eye base. (Make sure knows the difference between eye primer & eye base)

2. Apply the gold copper color from Sleek Storm Palette on the lid

3. Put the cool tone brown to the crease & blend it out

4. Make a V line with shimmer dark brown also for the lower lash line

5. For tear duct, use the champagne color

6. Line the lash line with black just to add definition to the eyes

7. Apply black liner on top of the black eyeshadow for more vibrant look.and your done! 

Source: http://web.stagram.com/p/506989811262044662_3500269#Dl2lX5tVRjP0uiDS.99
zzz